JWXC-1700 type infinite relay (hereinafter referred to as relay) is used as a general relay in the signal circuit.
1. The relay is a heavy elastic DC electromagnetic relay, which uses the principle of "constant gravity" to force the moving and closing contacts to open when the coil is de-energized.
2. It adopts silver-silver oxide contact, which has the characteristics of strong anti-adhesion and low contact resistance.
3. The magnetic circuit adopts electromagnetic pure iron material with small residual magnetism, and installs the stop piece at the closed position of the armature and the iron core to ensure the minimum air gap of the magnetic circuit, prevent the ferromagnetic parts of the magnetic circuit from magnetization, and ensure the reliable fall of the relay.
4. The contact system is composed of ordinary contacts, with eight groups of common contacts for switching on and off.
5. The rated voltage of the relay is DC 24V.
The applicable environment of the relay is:
a) Ambient temperature: -40℃~+60℃;
b) Relative humidity: not more than 90% (temperature +25℃);
c) Air pressure: not less than 70kPa (equivalent to an altitude below 3000m);
d) Vibration: vibration is not more than 15Hz, amplitude is not more than 0.45mm;
e) Working position: horizontal;
f) There should be no harmful gas causing explosion hazard around, and good dust-proof measures should be taken.
Number of contact groups: 8QH;
Identification pin number: 11, 51;
Contact gap: not less than 1.3mm;
Pallet gap: not less than 0.35mm;
Contact pressure: the dynamic contact point is not less than 250mN; the dynamic disconnection point is not less than 150mN;
Contact uniformity error: not more than 0.20mm.
Electrical characteristics (at 20c)
Coil resistance: 850 (1±10%) Ω×2
The coils are connected in series, connect 2, 3, use 1, 4;
What is TTL? Targeted Trade Leads is a new optional online e-mail service we provide to Wholesale Suppliers on demand. By using this service you can easily send tens, hundreds or even thousands of buy sell offers to importer exporter companies, directly to their Inbox! You can send TTL to Importers Exporters by Industrial Categories.
Step 1: Select country or countries for your targeted buy - sell offers. Step 2: Select industrial category / categories for your import - export demands. Step 3:
View how many companies will receive it based on your selection. Step 4: Enter your offer you wish to email to interested suppliers or buyers. Step 5: Receive confirmation of delivered Targeted Trade Leads by e-mail. Finally Just expect the replies immediately in your mailbox! Even by phone or fax.
All Trade Leads / Offers / Products / Company Profiles / Images and other user-posted contents are posted by the user and B2B TradeHolding.com and TradeHolding.com B2B Network shall not be held liable for any such content. However, TradeHolding.com B2B Network respects the intellectual property, copyright, trademark, trade secret or any other personal or proprietary third party rights and expects the same from others. For concerns, please contact us.